Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Land of the Rising Sun

Ok I'm off to Japan and Tokyo. I know I haven't written anything in a while and that's because I've been emerging myself in the ordinary life back in Sweden. At least if the ordinary life it doing lots of random chores like building things, cleaning things, moving things, chopping things up and selling used stuff.
Somehow I managed to refill some of the empty purse and so, I'm setting sail for Japan.

I have 30 Days or so and this it my quite flexible plan for it.

My Itinerary will look something like this.
Land in Tokyo. Spend a few days there.
Head over to Osaka for the first weekend. Possibly by hitchhiking. Never really done that before so why not.
In Osaka hang out with Rick Garza and the Ballenties (Old friends from when I lived in Japan, long long ago). Also do wood Village like in the old days =D
Catch a flight on Monday 7 for Okinawa to see what the Japanese beach life is worth. Naturally I'll spend way too much coin on doing some diving here, ouch.
Ferry to Kagoshima somewhere around the 14th or so. Will then travel randomly east until I hit Tokyo again. This should happen either around the 23rd or around the 28th of November.
Guess that's it.

So things I want to do.


  • Onsen
  • Climb Mt.Fuji
  • The Ramen Museum in Osaka
  • Eat lots of Japanese food
  • Dive Yonaguni, the Okinawan underwater pyramids
  • Dive more
  • Eat more Japanese food.
  • Take some Pictures
  • Meet some cool people
  • Eat some delicious food
  • Buy some souvenirs (most likely all Japanese chefs knives)
  • Get me a pair of Japanese builders trousers
Ok see you in Japan

1 comment:

  1. High School and Intermediate Education Board The Uttar Pradesh State Government Administered Autonomous Examining Authority for the Standard 10th Examination of Uttar Pradesh is headquartered in Prayagraj, India. UPMSP 10th Model Paper 2022 The UP Board will be conducting the High School Public Exam 2022 very soon, and the UPMSP 10th Date Sheet 2022 Pdf for Hindi and English Medium is available on the official website. Every year in the month of March, the UP Board conducts the High School Final Exam, which attracts over 28 lakh students. UP Question Paper 2022 for 10th Class is extremely important to know the Pdf Format of the Sample Paper for the upcoming High School Exam 2022.

    ReplyDelete