Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Fast and Sandy


Bali is a place where you live the dream or maybe it just seems so as you are covered in purple haze. It's a place in Australia where people form all over the world go to forget, to adventure and live. Great surf and good weather is what drew this particular traveler here. I was well prepaired with flip flops and board shorts as I took on the challange of Bali.
Managing to surf for two days, Sleep (passing out totally counts) in five different places in three nights, riding around lost on my motorbike a whole night, clubbing, eating lots of good food, befriending the local surfers, a Czech surf community, chilling with Russians, do some shopping and even get some pictures of it I have to say I got the most out of my stay.

I'd like to give some estimations of what tings might cost you. These are not the prices I paid  but I think they are what you can use as an estimate

  • Motorbike 50K Rp a day
  • Housing 50-150k Rp a day
  • Food and drinks (non alcoholic) 60K rp a day (3 Indonesian meals) 150K Rp for western food
  • Surboards 40K an hour
  • Taxi from the Airport 50K
  • Taxi to the airport, meter + 5K
  • Fake brand sunglasses 25K
Let me know if there are any other prices you might want

Have fun in Bali guys

2 comments:

  1. "It is a place in Australia..." Haha ^^.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a place in Australia. So watch out for dingoes.

    ReplyDelete